What Are Cookies?
- Certain cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the website.
- We don’t track your personal activities when you’re not on HCA.
- We use analytics cookies to help us understand what content is most useful to our visitors.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account.
- Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of search results.
- Analytics: We track site traffic patterns so we can identify popular site content and potential site problems.
- Site features: We track which pages/posts you look at so we can show you more relevant content.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being set, or you can turn off all cookies. You can set these preferences on your browser settings; however, each browser is different so make sure to check your browser’s help menu to learn how to modify your cookie settings.
If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many of the features that improve your experience. In addition, some of our services may not function properly.