For the time being, the Junior Ranking System will remain the same as in previous years. Archers will need to compete at:
• 3 x 12 dozen rounds, either Metric or Imperial, shot at record status competitions.
Scores shot up to 7th October 2018 will be valid and will have to be submitted to Archery GB before 20 October 2018.
Here is a list of fairly local competitions that are eligible, Peter Brown can help you with the entry if necessary.
- UK RS 6th May Kettering Sports Club, Northampton Road, Kettering, NN15 7JT http://www.ncasarchery.org.uk/tournaments_events/ncascalendar. WA1440 & Metric I-V rounds. Entry £12.
- UK RS 13th May Kestrel Rose Tournament, Stratton Upper School, Eagle Farm Road, Biggleswade,SG18 8JB. http://www.kestrelsarchery.org/media/other/21465/KESTRELSYORKHEREFORDENTRYFORM2018.pdf. York, Hereford and Bristol rounds. Entry £10
- UK RS 3rd June Meadhurst Club, Chertsey Road, Sunbury on Thames, TW16 7LN. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mk-LvsadO5m3TNEibSAYhriYdXsfjgYR/view. York, Hereford and Bristol rounds. Entry £10 Seniors, £6.50 Juniors
- UK RS 9th June Noak Hill Archers, Grange Road, Noak Hill, Romford, Essex. http://www.ecaa.org.uk/uploads/entry_forms/2018/County%20target%20champs%20junior%20entry%20form%202018%20(1).pdf. York and Bristol rounds. Juniors Only. £8.00 (£6.00 if two from same family).
- WRS 17th June Netherhall Archers, Hills Road Sixth Form College Sports Field, Sedley Taylor Road, Cambridge, CB2 8PW. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/world-archery-weekend16th17thjune2018tickets43023308875ref=enivtefor001&invite=MTM4NTIzMjIvcGV0ZXJnZW9yZ2Vicm93bkBhb2wuY29tLzA%3D&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=inviteformalv2&utm_term=eventpage . WA1440 and Metrics. Juniors £17.50
- WRS 24th June West Essex Bowmen, Belhus Wood Country Park, Aveley RM15 4XJ. Download entry form from http://www.ecaa.org.uk/tournaments-records/tournaments-in-essex. WA1440 and Metrics 1-3. Entry £10.
- WRS 14th/15th July. SCAS/Beds County Double 1440. Redbourne Upper School, Ampthill, Beds, MK45 2NU. https://archerybeds.com/2017/10/31/scasbcaa-double-1440/. WA1440 and Metric rounds. Single round £12, Double £20.
- WRS 23rd/24th July. Runwell Hospital Sports and Social Club, Runwell Chase, Wickford, Essex SS11 7XX. WA1440 and Metrice Rounds. Entry Form not yet available.
- UKRS 5th August. Wellingborough Old Grammarians Memorial Sports Field, Sywell Road, Wellingborough, NN8 6BS. http://www.ncasarchery.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/NCAS_3rd_Caswell_2018_EntryForm_v2.pdf. WA1440 and Metric I-V rounds £12.
- UK Rose. 19th August. Bucks Champs. Aylesbury Rugby Club, Ostler’s Field, Brook End, Weston Turville, HP22 5RN http://www.bucksarcheryassociation.org.uk/docs/entry/champsentry18.pdf. York & Hereford rounds £9, Nationals £5.
- UK RS 16th September Jolly Archers. Jubilee Sports Field, Kings Ripton Road, Huntingdon, Cambs PE28 2N http://www.jollyarchers.org.uk/images/entrys/Jolly_Archers_Open_York.pdf . York, Hereford and Bristol Rounds, Juniors £7.
Scores can be submitted using the appropriate form. This can be downloaded below